Global Food or how to travel far away without leaving Santa Cruz
Fancy a getaway to exotic and different places? Well, that is precisely what we invite you to do today: take a trip to the place you most “feel like” without leaving Santa Cruz is possible, it is indeed possible!
This is the great thing about gastronomy: the ability to take us to different destinations and cultures through the flavors and aromas that chefs interpret in amazing dishes that you can taste in the capital. Travel without leaving home. Travel with taste: the taste of recipes and typical dishes from distant countries and cities.
Travel without leaving home. Travel with taste: the taste of recipes and typical dishes from distant countries and cities.
Are we going to…? To find inspiration, all you have to do is browse through the search engine at
Taste Santa Cruz
select the category
and get ready to discover new gastronomic destinations, thanks to the delicious international proposals that flood our streets.
Taste SantaCruz, passport to exotic places thanks to Global Food
What kind of cooking makes you tick? Think about it and let your mouth water…
- Asian flavors. Thailand, Japan, Korea, India…or in other words: sushi, noodles, samosas. Defining it is not the same as experiencing the explosion of flavors of Asian cuisine, which is always so appetizing. Must-haves on Maguro, Aiko Sushi, Dareshasu, The Black Cat, Fujiyama, Gangnam Food Station, Krua Tai, Noodle Box & Sushi, Jia , Udon Noodle Bar &Restaurant or the Asian flavors of Znak’s.
- Mexico lindois a classic and not at all typical in the catalog of specialized restaurants that you can find in the capital. Mexican cuisine is undoubtedly one of the most internationally renowned cuisines, which here lends itself to a thousand and one surprising and very, very powerful creative interpretations. As in
- American way of life or travel to the United States with the flavors of gourmet hamburgers, Tex-Mex casual food or the tastiest and most authentic BBQ. An example of this is the Squina, Bárbaro Meat Bar, Artisanfor lovers of traditional and vegan hamburgers, Café Bar New York, La Bourmet, Rancho Arizona Grill y Tony Roma’s.
- South America, brotherly flavors. The spark of Peru with such a spectacular cuisine that the ceviches are the flagship. Arepas, which are a must in our streets, are a legacy of Venezuela. The South American latitudes add a lot of “son” and color to the global food offer of Santa Cruz. Test
in the Meridiano Shopping Center or on
3 de Mayo Avenue
- Pizzas, pasta, focaccias…are already like home. But a heritage of Italian heritage and therefore, an authentic way to travel through one of the most beautiful destinations in Europe.
The Mafia sits at the table
any of the emblematic Pizzerias
Da Canio 1
Da Canio 3 or
Da Canio El Sobradillo
. Also the restaurant Da Vinci, La Tagliatella, La Pizzetta, Osteria Galdós 28the specialties of the trattoria of La Séptimawhich includes signature dishes, Papizza, La Paz Pizzeria, Pizzeria Meridiano o Vikoli.
National specialties are also an option to travel through the most emblematic flavors of the Iberian Peninsula without taking a boat or a plane. Mediterranean, Basque, Castilian, Galician, Asturian… cuisine is present in our streets and they are a real discovery. Visit the Sailor Fabricthe Compostelana Plaza de España, El Picú with its rice specialties, El Lagar de la Noriathe market cuisine of Kokkenthe Strasse Park, The Noria Fork, La Buena Vida, La ConcepciónSpanish recipes of La Frascathe traditional-Andalusian cuisine of Mesón del Duquethe family member Restaurante Los Delfines, o The Wavein Taganana.
Mues.ca, El Gastro de Muna
offers a menu inspired by faraway travels,
on the 4th floor of the Hotel Adonis Plaza serves exquisite market food with French touches, and also
at the Silken Atlántida Hotel, or the proposals of the
Hotel Escuela de Santa Cruz
Global Food market
Fancy a more visual experience to surround yourself with the scents and colors of other destinations? Then spend a morning in La Recova. In the also known as the
Market of Our Lady of Africa
you will be able to find numerous specialized stalls that offer you an infinity of exotic products and recommendations for you to cook them at home.
And well, after this gastronomic tour around the world through its flavors with ideas so you can enjoy it without leaving Santa Cruz, the only thing left to wish you is a happy trip!