Summary of a year of Gastronomy in Degusta Santa Cruz through its Product Club.
2019 has brought us many novelties regarding the gastronomy of Santa Cruz and its Product Club “Degusta Santa Cruz”.
Since last year, the initiative that has aimed to bring together all the gastronomic offer of the city in one search engine to facilitate and inspire you to discover places where you can enjoy an excellent culinary experience. She also praised the work and labor of the professionals who work for and with her.
Because the Gastronomy of Santa Cruz is possible thanks to the entrepreneurs, cooks and cooks who work every day to put the best flavor to the gastronomic proposals offered by the capital.
2019 began with new establishments joining Degusta Santa Cruz. This year, for them, numerous activities have been carried out, among which the following stand out:
- GASTROEXPERTOS TALKS |The first meeting ‘Gastroexpertos Talks’, which brought together more than 100 professionals from the world of gastronomy in the capital, was dedicated to the following topics
Digital Marketing in Gastronomy
It was attended by four speakers of relevance and extensive experience at national and international level within their areas.
-Trends, innovation and strategy researcher, consultant and lecturer, director of Hospitality 4.0 – HIP congress innovation and trend, Eva Ballarín.
-The founder of TechFood Magazine and consultant specializing in Food Tech, Food Innovation and Restaurant Tech,
-The creative consultant,
José Luis Esteo
-The Founder of the digital newspaper The Gourmet Journal,
- COOKING, ART EXPERIENCE with Elsa Yranzo :: COOKING, ART EXPERIENCE with Elsa Yranzo A very special meeting where the students and future cooks of the city met with Elsa Yranzo, designer of Food, Art & Design to talk about the union of the world of design and food, as a way of expression.
- GASTROCANARIAS 2019 | In May we participate in Gastrocanarias. During the days that this meeting was held, a benchmark for professionals and a platform for the dissemination of everything related, directly or indirectly, to gastronomy in our archipelago, we shared talks, tastings, samples of local products, showcookings and the presentation of the Collective of Chefs of Santa Cruz, composed of chefs of reference of the capital: Alberto González de San Sebastián 57Carlos Villar de The fish innMarcos Tavío of Aboriginal RestaurantNacho Solana of Solana Restaurant and Pablo Amigó of Noi Restaurant.
- GASTROEXPERTS TALKS ELBARRI ACTION |A training day with 4 of the group’s representatives elBarri by Albert Adriá where the keys to the success of the management model of this chain of restaurants in Barcelona are discussed, and how to turn gastronomy into a tool for designing quality gastronomic destinations.
MEETINGS FOR FOODIES AND FOOD LOVERS OF SANTA CRUZ
Santa Cruz is a lively city that moves and celebrates gastronomy. For this reason, during this year we must not forget the meetings that have been held in the capital, so that visitors and locals can enjoy the gastronomy, in a festive way.
- LA CHICHARRADA DE LA RECOVA
- AROUND THE WORLD IN 25 TAPAS
- SUMMER NIGHT AT THE RECOVA
- SANTA CRUZ BEER FESTIVAL
- COME TO SANTA CRUZ
- LE COOL MARKET
If you want to continue enjoying these celebrations in gastronomic key, visit the agenda of events in the city
IMÁGENES cedidas por Ëatnovation by Foodthinkers